Pocket Option is a new but proven broker. The company has created its own platform, which features fast performance, a large number of indicators and an intuitive interface. It is popular among both beginners and professional traders.
Registration on Pocket Option
To create an account, use the form on the right, where you need to specify:
- Password confirmation.
To complete the registration, check the box below the form, confirming that you agree to the terms of cooperation.
There is an alternative option for registration. You can sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
Trading with a demo account
When logging into your new account you can open a demo account or start real trading. Most beginners choose the first option. With a demo account, you can evaluate the convenience of trading, test instruments, and practice strategies.
To open a trial deal, perform the following steps:
- Choice of currency pairs. Pocket Option offers dozens of assets to choose from: fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies, indexes, stocks, etc.
- Setting the timeframe. Traders can trade on a timeframe from 5 seconds to 1 day. The list of timeframes is next to the currency pairs button.
3) Choice of indicators. You can see a list of trading tools, which help to find a convenient moment to open a deal and to filter out false signals.
- Starting a deal. The form for opening an order is on the top right. When you click on the green button you make a deal to increase the price, the orange button is for the order to decrease the price.
- Summing up. After the set time the platform shows the trading result.
After practicing on a demo account, start real trading. To do this, click on “Invest Real Money” on the top panel. To make a deposit, select a convenient payment method:
- Bank card;
- Electronic payment systems;
- Bank transfer.
The minimum deposit amount is $5 or the equivalent in another currency. Professional traders can open an account with an entry threshold of $50,000 or more. According to traders, funds are credited to the account within minutes, and the platform does not charge commission for deposits.
Verification is required to withdraw funds. It is conducted to confirm such information as:
- You receive a message with a link that you should click to confirm your email;
- For security purposes, the system requires you to enter your personal information and attach scans of your identity documents. It can be a photo of a passport or a driver’s license;
- For confirmation, you can attach a scan of your passport registration page, bank statement or utility bill;
- Bank card. Attach a photo of a bank card on both sides. On the front side, erase in the editor or cover with a sheet the card expiration date and number, except for the last 4 digits. On the reverse side, cover the CVV code.
After successful completion of verification, submit a withdrawal request by clicking Withdrawal. The minimum transaction amount is $10. Withdrawal can be made in the same way as the deposit.